Thursday 31 October 2013

Pumpkins



To get in the Halloween spirit we carved pumpkins.  The hubby did one and I did the other, the Spiderman one.  I was quite pleased with it considering I am not very arty.  We left them outside to let trick or treaters know they are welcome.  A few years ago we wouldn't have wanted trick or treaters but since having children I like to join in. We haven't taken the boys trick or treating yet but next year we will, when they are a bit older and can enjoy it more.  Thomas was a bit concerned when I told him that people may come to the door dressed up.  He said he wanted to go to bed so it took a bit of reassurance from me - very sweet.  I thought it was best to warn him in case he answered the door and saw a skeleton there or someone with an axe.

No comments:

Post a Comment